Some news about my new book, Planting the Dry Shade Garden.... This month, in The American Gardener, you can read my six page feature entitled Planting in Dry Shade (above, click to enlarge).
The American Gardener is the members’ magazine for The American Horticultural Society. This splendid bi-monthly magazine is available only to AHS members, and as well as its print edition it now comes in an impressive online edition.
Membership of the AHS is incredibly good value for only $35 a year. It’s worth that for The American Gardener alone and there are many many of other benefits. Join now and check out my piece on Planting in Dry Shade in the latest issue.
And there’s more about my latest book Planting the Dry Shade Garden:
• Interview with Nina A. Koziol for the Chicago Tribune
• Radio interview with Ken Druse's Real Dirt
• Feature in The Independent newspaper
• Radio interview with Adrianne Picciano of Farm & Country for WJFF (plays automatically)
• And don’t forget the book has its own websites: DryShadeGarden.co.uk for British and Irish readers, and DryShadeGarden.com for North American readers.